Resources and Training
John Humphrey Centre for Peace and Human Rights, The
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers training, strategic planning, coaching, and resources on a variety of human rights topics.
- education and training to support communities, organizations and individuals embed human rights and address discrimination
- customizing workshops and training sessions to meet the needs of a group
- consulting support
- facilitation of dialogue-to-action groups and community sessions
- Anti-Oppression - workshop that aims to unveil the multi-layered concept of oppression
- Foundations in Human Rights - workshop that introduces participants to the international architecture and history and pillars of human rights
- Understanding Human Rights Standards - targeted workshops on specific areas or conventions related to human rights
- Developing a Culture of Inclusion - workshop for professionals working to include and engage people living with disability in their work
- Building a Rights Based Organization - training to facilitate organizations' self reflection and analysis of their application of human rights
- Reporting Mechanisms for Human Rights - workshop to work in collaboration with others to draft a sample shadow report for submission to relevant authorities or agencies
- Art for Human Rights - collaboration to reflect and explore human rights issues and themes using creative means
- Human Rights Facilitator - program that equips participants with the tools and capacity to create spaces of learning and dialogue around human rights
- Reconciliation in Education - workshop for educators to work through important questions about teaching truth and reconciliation in an age-appropriate way
- Children's Rights - workshop that introduces teachers to tools and activities that can be used to explore children's rights
- resources for teachers and youth educators
- resources to support the building of human rights communities through dialogue and engagement on human rights and peace-building
- reports and publications from our work calling for action on human rights and peace
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Contact for details.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary based on programming. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee of $5.
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- January 17, 2023
- Hours of Operation
Program hours vary.