Building Human Rights Communities
John Humphrey Centre for Peace and Human Rights, The
- Provides programming to strengthen capacities and networks to build human rights communities.
- programming to build human rights communities
- YEG Dignity Campaign - uses creative means to speak out on issues related to poverty in and change the conversation in regards to the community's most vulnerable
- Roots4Change - engages in dialogue and learning around systemic issues in education and justice systems from the perspective of those with lived experience
- Radical Inclusion team - focuses on advancing the rights of people living with disability
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Contact for details.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee of $5.
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- May 3, 2021