Community Food Connections Association of South Eastern Alberta
- Provides garden plots for community members.
- garden plots for community members that are available on a first-come basis
- Kipling Garden - a fenced community garden made up of raised garden beds and a deck box to keep gardening equipment in; there is no irrigation system but hoses are on site for watering
- Sheldon Miller Friendship Garden - a fenced garden with an irrigation system installed as well as a shed to keep gardening equipment
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service, contact to register.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
If all plots are in use, there will be a waiting list.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fee is $30.00 per year.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
The Good Food Club program has an annual membership fee. There is an annual membership fee of $10.00 for volunteers (8 hours or more of volunteering required throughout the year) and $30.00 for non-volunteers. After June 30, membership fees are $5.00 for volunteers (4 hours of volunteer time) and $15.00 for non-volunteers. The membership year runs from January to December. Membership fees are waived for college students, and Best Babies / Bridges clients.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- July 13, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 02:30 PMTue09:00 AM - 02:30 PMWed09:00 AM - 02:30 PMThu09:00 AM - 02:30 PM