- Offers a to-the-door bus service for individuals who are unable to access public transit stops.
- specialized, accessible, to-the-door bus services for individuals with physical or cognitive impairments who are unable to access public transit stops
Dial-A-Bus is currently free for individuals travelling to get their COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 65 years and older
- or those receiving Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH)
- or those who have a physical or mental disability that has been assessed by a doctor
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- visit website to download the application form
- once qualified, call to schedule a ride
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting period dependent on scheduled rides.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Visit website for fee details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
It is free to use public transit when travelling to COVID-19 vaccination appointments.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Municipal Government
- Last Updated On
- June 1, 2021
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:35 AM - 02:45 PMTue09:35 AM - 02:45 PMWed09:35 AM - 02:45 PMThu09:35 AM - 02:45 PMFri09:35 AM - 02:45 PM