- Offers affordable rental housing.
- affordable rental housing options for individuals and families
Affordable Housing provides:
- housing for individuals and families who need assistance finding affordable rental housing that is below average market for that community
- suites ranging from bachelor to two-bedrooms
- a smoke-free and pet-free building
Community Housing provides:
- options for low to moderate income individuals and families with rent that is based on 30% of a household's adjusted income and includes heat, water, and sewer costs
Affiliation: Affiliated with the Lacombe Foundation and Parkland Foundation.
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals and families who are:
- from low to moderate income households
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- contact for more information
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Rent rates vary by type of suite and tenants' income. Contact for more information.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- March 23, 2021
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM