Jasper Place Family Resource Centre
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides parenting programs, courses, and workshops.
- programs and workshops on child development and parenting
- Ages and Stages Child Developmental Screening, a developmental checkup to help assess children's developmental milestones (ages 1 month to 5.5 years)
- parenting courses covering areas such as language development, different parenting styles, ways to support young children with their emotions, difficulties at bedtimes and mealtimes, child tantrums, and toddler development
- workshops throughout the year on a variety of topics such as infant massage classes, car seat installation and safety, and how to take action to stop child sexual abuse
- and more
Affiliation: Some programs offered in partnership with Catholic Social Services, Little Warriors, and Alberta Health Services (AHS).
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- parents / caregivers with children 0 to 6 years
- or parents / caregivers with pre-teens
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact for dates, times, and locations, or to register
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting list.
- 587-635-1775 (General Inquiries)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- March 22, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed statutory holidays.