Community Access Transportation
West Country Family Service Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides subsidized, accessible transportation for those in need.
- subsidized, accessible transportation for those in need
- transportation both in and out of town, including to Edmonton and Calgary
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- seniors in need of transportation with emphasis on medically necessary trips
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- call or drop in to book trip
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a wait depending on vehicle availibility.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees range from $10.00 to $100.00 depending on destination.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Subsidies may be available. Contact for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- April 19, 2023
- 4934 50 Street
Rocky Mountain House, AB, T4T 1A5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed statutory holidays