City of Airdrie
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides transit services to City of Airdrie residents.
- public transit services
- ACCESS Airdrie - a shared ride, curb-to-curb paratransit service for eligible clients unable to used fixed ride service
- routes to Calgary
- local routes within Airdrie
- Yes, ACCESS Airdrie targeted to:
- persons with physical and / or cognitive disabilities
- who are unable to use conventional public transit service
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access transit services:
- call or visit website for route schedules and additional information
- application required
- visit website for application forms
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
There is a waiting period for ACCESS Airdrie. Customers must apply and be approved for Access Airdrie services and this process may take up tp 14 days.
- 403-945-3900 (Airdrie Participant Support Program)
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Cash fares are $2.75; tickets and monthly passes also available.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Clients who experience financial barriers to using the service may be eligible for a means-based subsidy program (Airdrie Participant Support Program). Call for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- February 22, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 06:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 06:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 06:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 06:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Closed statutory holidays.