- Provides transportation for seniors to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- transporation to and from COVID-19 vaccination
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 65 years and older
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call for an appointment
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- English - Volunteers speak many different languages. Call for more information.
- Fee: Yes,
$10 per ride.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fees can be waived for those who have financial barriers.Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual $30.00, or based on a sliding scale dependant annual income. Call for more information.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- February 23, 2021
- 9916 45 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T6E 5J1
Open in Google Maps