Home Visitation Program
Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Supports parents, and helps enhance parenting skills. Supports could begin during pregnancy, after baby is born, preschool age or school aged.
Provide new families with support / information in the following areas:
- healthy child growth and development
- positive ways to interact with baby
- enhance family functioning
- improve support systems
Affiliation: Alberta Human Services
Key Provider: home visitors, registered nurses (RNs)
- Yes, For anyone pregnant or parenting.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Call Agency directly to self-refer, obtain further details, or inquire about additional programming. Public Health Centres or Community agencies can also refer a client with client’s consent.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- May 30, 2022
- Kikosewin Family Resource Network; 11666 95 Street
Edmonton, AB, T5G 1L8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Home Visitation program schedules visits with families.