- Provides home support services for seniors and adults with disabilities.
- home support services for seniors and adults with disabilities
- personal care
- and more
Assistance is provided to access home support funding from various agencies.
Transportation services provided with a cost.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- adults with disabilities
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- contact for an appointment or for more information
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- English; Russian; Spanish; Ukrainian
- Fee: Yes,
$35 per hour.
For eligible individuals, subsidies are available from seniors benefits, Alberta Health Services, Veterans Affairs, and Holocaust Survivor program.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Includes:
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- February 5, 2021
- 8702 Meadowlark Road
Edmonton, AB, T5R 5W5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 05:00 PM