- Provides affordable and barrier-free access to phone or video counselling sessions.
- phone or video counselling sessions
- Rapid Access Counselling - connection to a counsellor within 3 business days
- Rapid Access Addiction Medicine
- grief support and counselling
- family support counselling
- counselling for children and families
- domestic violence support services
- sexual health counselling
- low income family support services
- counselling for immigrant
- support for those with first language needs
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service, visit website to book appointment.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary depending on demand.
- Web Site
- French; Interpreter/Translation services; Spanish; Vietnamese - Efik, Ibibio, Pidgin English. Other languages available with an interpreter.
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees differ by service provided. Visit website for detailsFee Reduction: Yes,
Fee reductions for low income individuals may be available, depending on the service requested.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- January 29, 2021