County of Newell
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides scheduled door-to-door transportation service.
- scheduled door-to-door transportation service for rural residents requiring transport from their home to the Brooks for groceries, supplies, and various appointments
- 3 days a week transportation from Brooks to Medicine Hat to access essential medical or other services not available within the County of Newell / Brooks region
- transportation between Brooks and Medicine Hat is available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Affiliation: Partnered with City of Brooks, Town of Bassano, Village of Duchess, and Village of Rosemary.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- County of Newell residents
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call 403-362-6190 to schedule an appointment / bus trip
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
There is a one-time $10.00 registration fee. Round-trip fee of $18.00 for service within the County of Newell.
A one-way trip of $20 and a round-trip fee of $40.00 for service to Medicine Hat.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- January 28, 2022
- 183037 Range Road 145
Brooks, AB, T1R 1B2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Program hours vary.