- Offers boccia for individuals with a physical disability or mobility impairment.
- an adapted form of boccia for individuals with a physical disability or mobility impairment
- a range of recreational and competitive opportunities
Travel for competitions or training is not endorsed at this time, so any events during this time will not be eligible for competitive funding reimbursement.Affiliation: Partnered with Adapted Adventures (Paralympic Sports Association) and Medicine Hat Adapted Recreation and Sports.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 8 years and older
- who have a physical disability or mobility impairment
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact or visit website to register
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
First time for new players is free. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
No annual registrations in 2021.
Competitive athlete membership also not available at this time, but may be revised later on in 2021.
Cost per season depends on the sport.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- January 28, 2021
- 11130 131 Street NW
Edmonton, AB, T5M 1C1
Open in Google Maps