- Provides group soccer instruction for individuals with a disability.
- group soccer instruction for individuals who have mobility impairment and cognitive or developmental disabilities
- group coaching
- support with developing soccer skills
- an opportunity to compete
- access to 2 power wheelchairs available for loan
- provision of power soccer guards
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals:
- at all levels of cognitive ability
- who are ambulatory but have mobility impairments
- and use walking aids or have a power wheelchair
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact or visit website to register
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Contact for details.Membership Fee: Yes,
No annual registrations in 2021.
Competitive athlete membership also not available at this time, but may be revised later on in 2021.
Cost per season depends on the sport.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- January 28, 2021
- 11130 131 Street NW
Edmonton, AB, T5M 1C1
Open in Google Maps