- Offers a small self-help group dedicated to playing Dungeons and Dragons to provide conversation and distraction against negative thoughts.
- a small self-help group dedicated to playing the tabletop role-playing game Dungeons and Dragons to provide conversation and distraction against negative thoughts
- a friendly, supportive experience to help people get through troubling times in their lives
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 18 years and older
- who are interested in using Dungeons and Dragons as a medium to talk about and cope with mild depression
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact for more details or to register
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a wait list depending on availability of player slots and dungeon masters.