- Offers a variety of camp opportunities for youth.
- an opportunity for youth to partake in field trips and fun activities
- seasonal and professional development (PD) day camps - typically planned on full days out of school such as professional development (PD) days or school breaks
- summer camps
Activities may include:
- physical activity
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 5 to 12 years
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration RequiredReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting period depending on registration deadlines.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
There are fees for camps. Families may qualify for Government of Alberta Childcare Subsidy. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Membership fees vary and only pertain to those who want to sign up to use health, fitness, and aquatics facilities. Financial assistance is available to offset these costs, if needed.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- January 18, 2021