Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides a community peace officer (CPO), regulatory services, and municipal bylaw reporting and enforcement for a safer and economically sustainable community.
- investigation and enforcement of municipal bylaws
- community peace officer (CPO) program
- regulatory services
Lethbridge County's CPO works a variety of shift schedules and patrols all areas of Lethbridge County. Please note that the CPO is not a 911 emergency responder. Emergencies in the County are responded to by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Key Provider: community peace officer
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- call 911 in an emergency
- call, e-mail, or visit website to report a problem
- visit website for more information
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: No -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- November 2, 2022
- Hours of Operation
Program hours vary.