- Provides food hampers to households who are experiencing hard times.
- food hampers to households who are experiencing hard times and having difficulty providing food for those in their household
Not intended to be a permanent source of food, but a hand up in time of hardship until the household returns to its normal state or receives aid from an agency.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- those who need a temporary or emergency source of food
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- leave a voicemail message and a volunter will respond to complete information form.
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Hampers are distributed on Thursdays.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 23, 2020
- 4712 53 Avenue
Breton, AB, T0C 0P0
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Thu09:00 AM - 05:00 PM