Transportation Services for Cancer Patients
Road to Hope Community Support Foundation
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides transportation to those who are undergoing Cancer medical treatment outside of their communities.
- transportation to and from cancer treatment appointments
- fundraising to support the transportation services
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals living in Athabasca County or Lac La Biche County
- who require transportation to cancer related appointments outside of their home communities
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, Application required before appointments can be booked.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
After application process is complete, client must give Road to Hope a minimum of three days notice of upcoming appointments.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
$5 per person.
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- November 2, 2022
- Hours of Operation
Program hours vary.