- Offers peer support to survivors of sexual abuse and assault.
- promotes healing by taking action and by building relationships among a community of equals
- a space for the survivor to share their feelings and receive emotional support and help to navigate any other systems they are looking for to receive help
- up to eighteen 1 hour sessions weekly over the phone
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- those who identify as female
- 16 years and older
- who have experienced sexual violence
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- contact learn about specific services and set up the first support meeting
- or visit website for more information
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a wait list. Contact for details.
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 03:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 03:00 PM