- Offers short term, brief intervention therapy to individuals who are struggling with their mental health due to the pandemic crisis.
- three free sessions of intervention therapy
- individual counselling
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals struggling with their mental health due to COVID-19.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- e-mail for queries
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Hebrew; Russian - Services are offered in English, Hebrew, and Russian.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - This facility is wheelchair accessible.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- November 17, 2020
- 5920 1A Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2H 0G3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 05:00 PMTue08:30 AM - 05:00 PMWed08:30 AM - 05:00 PMThu08:30 AM - 05:00 PMFri08:30 AM - 02:00 PM