- Offers 1-on-1 fitness assessment and training that includes Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES).
- 1-on-1 fitness assessment and training that includes Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
- improved cardiovascular fitness
- increased muscular strength/coordination
- maintenance or improvement of bone density
- weight management
- enhanced energy levels
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals with neuromuscular conditions
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- drop in
Waiting Period: Yes,
No current waitlist. It may sometimes take a few weeks to get started.
- 403-228-3001 (Main)
- 587-410-2447 (Direct)
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
$45.00 per hour for 1-on-1 training, $11.00 per hour for independent sessions, $60.00 per hour forFee Reduction: No
Workers' Compensation Board (WCB).
Membership Fee: Yes,
Membership not required to access services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- November 16, 2020
- 5656 3 Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2H 1H7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 05:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 05:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 05:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 05:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 05:30 PM