- Provides transportation for seniors over 60 years and people with disabilities.
- transportation for seniors 60 years and older
- transportation for people with disabilities (all ages)
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 60 years and older
- and people with disabilities (all ages)
- Application Process
- Service Access: , To access service:
- contact the office to arrange transportation
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary based on bus availability.
- Fee: Yes,
Town trips $6.00.
Tickets are $60.00 for 11 one way trips.
Assistants ride free of charge.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- November 26, 2020
- 4720 50 Street
Stettler, AB, T0C 2L0
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 05:00 PM