- Provides a creative outlet and community for individuals to heal from difficult experiences and mental challenges.
- a feature - client-directed content where individuals can approach a challenging event or time in their life
- sharing real people and their stories along with images and writing to support the healing process and help people gain perspective
- an inclusive community of peer support
- information and links to local mental health resources
- a talk series providing discussion from experts to break the silence on mental health issues and challenges via Instagram and Facebook live once a month
- Chit Chat - a conversation starter card game (for purchase or download)
- Yes, Service targeted to everyone working through or healing from hardships such as mental illness and difficult times.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact to schedule a feature photography session
- visit Facebook or Instagram for live discussion schedules
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time for the photography portion of the feature depends on demand.
No wait time applies to the written portion of the feature.
- Fee: Yes,
Fees only apply to Chit Chat game purchase. All other services are provided for free.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- November 16, 2020
- NVRLND; #312, 1048 21 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 1N2
Open in Google Maps