Cross-Cultural Adaptation Program
Immigrant Services Calgary
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides an avenue for immigrants to meet new people from other countries and learn new skills related to life in Canada.
- supportive counselling, employment bridging and referral services
- life-skills classes such as support groups, computer classes, and English conversation groups every quarter
- information about rights, responsibilities, and Canadian culture
- mentorship and opportunities to improve conversation skills
- CCAP's Share and Learn, a weekly support group that provides immigrant and refugee women at risk of social isolation with an opportunity to make new friends and learn about community resources
- Yes, Service targeted to naturalized citizens, permanent residents and refugees.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service, contact to book an appointment. More information available at program webpage
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Appointment wait time depends on demand.
- English; Interpreters / Translators - Service is available in over 80 languages
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Wheelchair access is on the left side of the entrance to the building. Accessible washroom is located on the main floor.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- October 4, 2021
- 910 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 3N8
Open in Google Maps