- Provides peer support, education, and counselling for men and their families experiencing divorce, separation, custody, or involvement in the family court system.
- one-on-one connection, care, peer coaching and consultation
- peer support groups focused on family court, co-parenting, parental alienation, and fathering
- peer support groups for male survivors of domestic violence
- Yes, Service targeted to men:
- with a current or past abusive relationship
- experiencing divorce, separation, or custody issues
- involved in family court
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call or text 1-587-885-2839
- e-mail email@example.com
Waiting Period: Yes,
Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee is $60.00. Membership is not required to access services.
- Wheelchair access: No - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- October 1, 2020