- Provides transportation to seniors and persons with disabilities in Carston.
- accessible, shared-ride transportation for appointments and daily living activities (such as groceries, banking, respite, or hospice)
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- age 65 years and older
- 18 years and older with mental or physical disabilities
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call to request a ride
Waiting Period: No,
- Fee: Yes,
Fees for rides with membership are $5.00 round trip.
Fees for rides without membership are $10.00 per round trip.Fee Reduction: NoMembership Fee: Yes,
A yearly pass is $350.00
A ticket pack of 24 pick ups or 12 round trips is $50.00.
Annual Individual $15.00
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- September 17, 2020