- Provides support to improve individual, family, and community well-being.
- preventative programs and services
- service delivery and referral for parents and caregivers
- Indigenous Parenting Support Program
- It Takes A Village - education and support program for parents with children 0 to 18 years
- It Starts With Hope - supports parents of youth 13 to 18 years
- Home Visitation
- Family Wellness (Diversion) Program
- Family Centre
Affiliation: Partnered with Healthy Families Healthy Futures, Lac La Biche Canadian Native Friendship Centre, and Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) of Lac La Biche.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- parents or caregivers with children aged 0 to 18
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, Contact for more information.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- October 28, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM