- Provides peer-to-peer support to help reduce cultural barriers for students who are new to studying in Canada.
- peer-to-peer support from a team of volunteer student leaders to reduce cultural barriers for students who are new to studying in Canada
- peer mentors facilitate social connections, lead small-group conversations, sharing their experiences, and creating opportunities for inter-cultural interactions
Not limited to only international students, but any students who self-identify as new to studying in Canada.Key Provider: returning international student peer mentors
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- current international students
- or new immigrant students at Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting period. Once students have submitted their registration for the program, they will be matched with an international peer mentor. The matching process can take a few days.
- 11762 106 Street
Edmonton, AB, T5G 2R1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:00 PM