Family Wellness Diversion Program
Family and Community Support Services of Athabasca County
- Provides assistance to families overcoming challenges and building skills to ensure safe, healthy, and resilient homes.
- support for families
- support for mediation and conflict resolution
- advocacy support
- parenting support and education
- co-operative skill development
Affiliation: Partnered with Northern Lakes Family Resource Network.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- parents or caregivers with children 7 to 17 years
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, Contact for more information.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- October 28, 2022
- 10105 Churchill Drive
Lac La Biche, AB, T0A 2C0
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.