- Provides information to seniors and their families about community supports and government resources.
- support to seniors and their families
- assistance completing provincial and federal applications for designated seniors programs
- coordination of informational workshops and symposiums
- Care for the Caregiver support group
- Drop-in Care Partner Support Group: for those who are caring for / living with a persion with dementia
Affiliation: Partnered with Caregivers Alberta.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, Contact for more information.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- October 28, 2022
- 3598 48 Avenue
Athabasca, AB, T9S 1T9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.