Athabasca Family Centre
Family and Community Support Services of Athabasca County
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides a safe space for caregivers to interact with their children and other caregivers and children.
- companionship between caregivers and their children
- increased caregiver awareness of services available in community
- parent education programs
- developmental screening
- support groups for identified needs or challenges
Affiliation: Partnered with Northern Lakes Family Resource Network.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- caregivers with children aged 0 to 18 years
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, Contact for more information.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- October 28, 2022
- 3598 48 Avenue
Athabasca, AB, T9S 1T9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM. Some evening and weekend programming.