- Offers and funds a bursary for students who are in financial need.
- a bursary for students who are in financial need
- financial assistance for students and their families in the fall and winter terms
- assistance to over 60 families per year
- funded by the creative fundraising efforts of the SAMU community.
SAMU tries to allocate a bursary to every student who applies. The amount of a bursary depends on the number of applications and dollars available.Affiliation: Partnered with MacEwan Student Financial Aid Office.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- current Macewan University students
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- applicants must be referred by someone in student affairs, a counsellor, the financial aid office, or the services to students with disabilities
- once referred to the program, an application must be filled out by the deadline of each fall and winter term
- contact or visit website for more information
Waiting Period: Yes,
There is a waiting period to receive funds once applications are filled out.
- 780-497-5631 (General)
- 780-497-5886 (Services to Students with Disabilities Office)
- 780-497-5063 (Student Affairs Office)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Ewan students pay students' association fees at the beginning of each academic term.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- July 13, 2020
- 10700 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5J 4S2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM