Workers Outreach and Public Education
Workers' Resource Centre
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides workshops on worker rights for community organizations.
- workshops on request in the community addressing worker related rights and concerns
- special focus on marginalized groups
- information relating to the Alberta Employment Standards Code, Workers' Compensation Act, Employment Insurance Act, Alberta Human Rights, Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code, Canada Pension Plan disability benefits and Temporary Foreign worker issues
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service call to schedule presentations.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- English; Spanish - Potential clients may wish to access the free Language Bank of Immigrant Services Calgary prior to contacting the agency.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Front door is wheelchair accessible.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- October 26, 2022
- 999 8 Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 1J5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:00 PM