Worker Support / Case Work Program
Workers' Resource Centre
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides support to workers Alberta-wide, including temporary foreign workers, who need to understand and access their employment related rights.
- assistance and support in filling out forms (applications, claims, complaints) for Alberta Employment Standards, Alberta Occupational Health and Safety, Employment Insurance, Canada Pension Plan Disability benefits, Worker's Compensation benefits, Human Rights complaints and Long and Short Term disability benefits
- liaison on behalf of clients with employers or relevant government agencies and departments
- assistance with appearances at various levels of appeals for Employment Insurance, Employment Standards, Short and Long Term Disability insurance carriers
- information and referrals, support, and advocacy
- appeals for Employment Insurance, Employment Standards, Alberta Human Rights
Affiliation: Alberta Workers' Health Centre
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service, contact to make an appointment.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Waiting list may vary depending on client volumes. Contact for details.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- English; Spanish - Potential clients may wish to access the free Language Bank of Immigrant Services Calgary prior to contacting the agency.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Front door is wheelchair accessible.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- October 26, 2022
- 999 8 Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 1J5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
No drop-in services. By appointment only.