- Provides primary health care services to Olds College students.
- health care and education in a confidential, safe and supportive manner
- health and wellness education
- doctor appointments
- confidential assessment, treatment, and / or referral of physical illness or injuries
- confidential screening and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- a registered nurse available Monday to Friday at the Olds Campus
- massage therapy
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- students of Olds College
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- contact for additional information or to book an appointment
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary.
- Toll Free
- 1-800-661-6537 ext 8239
- 403-586-0704 (Campus Nurse)
- Web Site
- firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com(CampusNurse)
- Fee: Yes,
Fees may apply for massage therapy.
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- July 7, 2020
- 4500 50 Street
Olds, AB, T4H 1R6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 03:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 03:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 03:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 03:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Doctors are available September to April on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
The Registered Nurse is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Massage is available September to April, by appointment.