- Provides a safe gathering place for seniors to socialize in a traditional Punjabi voice with a community available to them for any guidance or help.
- community members who speak Punjabi to help seniors
- free legal, financial, medical and counseling advice to seniors that attend society
- Yes, Service targeted to seniors of the Punjabi community.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- call 403-590-0970
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Membership fees vary. Membership is not required to recieve service.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- December 1, 2020
- 135 Martindale Boulevard NE
Calgary, AB, T3J 2X5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon04:00 AM - 07:00 PMTue04:00 AM - 07:00 PMWed04:00 AM - 07:00 PMThu04:00 AM - 07:00 PMFri04:00 AM - 07:00 PMSat04:00 AM - 07:00 PMSun04:00 AM - 07:00 PM