Leadership Development Programs
BGC of Wetaskiwin
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides leadership development programs for young people 10 to 18 years of age.
- leadership development programs for young people 10 to 18 years of age
- Torch Club, which helps young people 10 to 13 years of age develop listening, speaking, and leadership skills. The program fosters positive self-esteem, personal growth and the opportunity to give back to others and gain a sense of responsibility that comes when young people make their own decisions.
- Keystone Club, which is a leadership development program that provides youth 14 to 18 years of age with the knowledge and skills to make positive choices in their lives and make a difference in their Club and community. Participants complete at least one activity in each of the five core areas: Leadership, Teamwork, Healthy Choices, Service to Club and Community, and Learning for Life.
Key Provider: professional child and youth development staff
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 10 to 13 years of age for Torch Club
- 14 to 18 years of age for Keystone Club
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- drop in
- or call to register
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- May 10, 2022
- 5109 51 Street
Wetaskiwin, AB, T9A 2A5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Tue04:00 PM to 05:00 PMWed04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Program runs October to May.