- Provides a variety of information and service support for caregivers.
- pensions and benefits information
- guardianships / trusteeships information
- quarterly caregiver information sessions in conjunction with Hospice Calgary
- Adult Day Program for caregiver relief
- information and referral on basic services for caregivers of older adults
- Yes, Service targeted to caregivers of seniors and older adults. Presentations are open to the general public.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- referrals can be made by any community member or organiztion
- self-referrals are accepted
- contact for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees dependent on program. Most presentations are free, contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee of $25.00 with an optional $5.00 for parking.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible entrance through centre doors and use elevator. Accessible parking in lot east of building.Other disabled access: Yes - Elevator has hold switch to aid when unloading wheelchairs. Elevator buttons have Braille descriptors. A wheelchair lift connects the basement level to the gym.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- April 15, 2020
- 1133 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 1B2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM