Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers programs to ensure that newcomers to Canada have the tools and support systems in place to help them succeed.
- English language instruction (LINC) program for adults
- orientation to Canadian society and culture by supporting individuals with job skills, financial literacy, social networks, cultural defining and identity
- help to engage in philanthropy and global initiatives
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- rprmanent residents in Canada
- refugees in Canada
- individuals who have received an English Assessment and a referral from ILVARC for LINC classes
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact to register
- seek referral from a professional from a social agency
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- English - Contact for interpreters.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Fees apply. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - This facility is wheelchair accessible.
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- November 4, 2021
- 4448 Front Street SE
Calgary, AB, T3M 1M4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Hours vary. Contact for details.