Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Government of Canada - Health Canada
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides online COVID-19 resources.
- COVID-19 updates about current cases, risks, monitoring, and news
- travel advice, travel notices, and information for returning travellers
- information about COVID-19 vaccines
- information about COVID-19 symptoms, testing, and treatment
- information about how the coronavirus is spread, prevention, and risks
- information about Canada's response to the coronavirus
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service visit website for online resources.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 1-833-784-4397 (COVID-19 Information Line)
- Web Site
- English; French; Interpretation service available in multiple languages. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- September 29, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon05:00 AM to 10:00 PMTue05:00 AM to 10:00 PMWed05:00 AM to 10:00 PMThu05:00 AM to 10:00 PMFri05:00 AM to 10:00 PMSat05:00 AM to 10:00 PMSun05:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Hours converted from Eastern Standard Time to Mountain Standard Time.