- Provides counselling for students.
- client centred and strength based approach
- stepped care model of counselling
- individual counselling
- self help resources
- stress management skills
- Yes, Service targeted to current students.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- text to book an appointment
- visit website for online self help resources
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- French - English and French languages are available.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Students union fees apply. Visit website for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Educational Institution
- Last Updated On
- June 17, 2020
- 14500 Bannister Road SE
Calgary, AB, T2X 1Z4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM