- Provides recreational programming for children and youth.
- day camp activities including outdoor activities, skating, soccer, lacrosse, and field sports
- pre-care, lunch care and post supervision
- Yes, Service targeted to children and youth ages 3 to 17.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service visit website to register online. Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees vary. Visit website for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fee assistance available. Visit website for details.Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Visit website for accessibility information for this facility.Other disabled access: Yes - Thisbuilding can be approached, entered and used by persons with physical, mentalor sensory disabilities.
- Last Updated On
- January 27, 2020
- 221 12 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 0G9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon06:00 AM - 09:00 PMTue06:00 AM - 09:00 PMWed06:00 AM - 09:00 PMThu06:00 AM - 09:00 PMFri06:00 AM - 06:30 PMSat08:30 AM - 02:00 PMSun08:30 AM - 12:00 PM