- Provides fitness programs for individuals with physical disabilities.
- adapted adult fitness programs including boxercise, cycling, sports, water polo, and floor curling
- adapted adult activities including dance aerobics, drum aerobics, music aerobics, drumming, and scrapbooking
- activities for children and youth including badminton, basketball, dance, karate, soccer, and swimming
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals age 5 and older
- individuals with a physical disability
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service visit website to register online.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees vary by program. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fee assistance available. Visit website for details.Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Stew Hendry / Henry Viney has entrance that is barrier-free with wide, easy-to-open doors.Washrooms that are barrier-free using the design criteria described in the Alberta Building Code.Other disabled access: Yes - Visit website for detailed accessibility information for this facility.
- Last Updated On
- January 27, 2020
- Renfrew/Stew Hendry Arena; 810 13 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 8A1
ArenaLocated at Renfrew Athletic Park
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon06:00 AM - 10:00 PMTue06:00 AM - 10:00 PMWed06:00 AM - 10:00 PMThu06:00 AM - 10:00 PMFri06:00 AM - 07:00 PMSat07:30 AM - 03:30 PMSun07:30 AM - 03:30 PM