Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Pediatrics Developmental Clinic
- This clinic sees children with complex medical needs that require consultation for specific diagnostic questions and / or medical management of developmental disorders.
This service includes:
- assessment and treatment
- counselling (one-to-one and family)
- teaching for parents
- talking with schools and other community resources
- Yes, Residents of St. Albert aged 3-12 years who have issues with behavior or development.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Parking stalls, ramps and washrooms
- Last Updated On
- January 22, 2020
- 201 Boudreau Road
St Albert, AB, T8N 6C4
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Fri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM