- Provides temporary housing and support for youth and families in crisis.
- a short term place to stay for youth not living at home or struggling with family or placement conflict
- maximum stay is 15 consecutive days
- Yes, Service targeted to youth ages 12 to 17.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service:
Waiting Period: Yes,
Dependent on capacity. Contact for details.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- January 17, 2020
- 312 3 Street S
Lethbridge, AB, T1J 1Y9
Open in Google Maps