- NOTE: COVID-19 UPDATE # OFFICE HAS BEEN CLOSED BUT ALL SERVICES ARE STILL OPEN VIA PHONE AND ONLINE. TELEPHONE CRISIS AND 211 SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AS USUAL. Housing assistance for homeless individuals and families through programs and services funded by the Calgary Homeless Foundation.
- system navigation and housing assistance for homeless individuals and families
- administration of interviews using the Needs and Services Questionairre (NSQ)
- homeless prevention through information and referrals to other housing and supports
NOTE: Intake and assessment only. Placements, when offered, may be to any appropriate Calgary Homeless Foundation funded program.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- specific homeless target groups and have detailed eligibility criteria.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In ServiceReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Depending on program and availability, applicants may be waiting many months due to the use of triage
- Interpretation available upon request
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Front door is wheelchair accessible.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- February 3, 2020
- 999 8 Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 1J5
Open in Google Maps