Distress Centre Calgary
Search Search Results Agency Service
- NOTE: COVID-19 UPDATE # OFFICE HAS BEEN CLOSED BUT ALL SERVICES ARE STILL OPEN VIA PHONE AND ONLINE. TELEPHONE CRISIS AND 211 SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AS USUAL.
Provides 24 hour teen support line.
- 24 hour telephone support line
- 24 hour chat
- 24 hour text messaging support
- peer support with trained youth
- intake / access to free short-term crisis counselling
Key Provider: trained volunteers supported by professional staff
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, To access service:
- call 24 hour helpline
- text for phone chat support
- visit website to access online chat
- e-mail for additional assistance
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-264-TEEN (8336) (24 Hour Crisis Line)
- Web Site
- Interpretation available upon request
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Front door is wheelchair accessible.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- May 5, 2021
- 999 8 Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 1J5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
ConnecTeen crisis phone line, chat, and text support are available 24/7.