- Provides a program for parents and their children to help manage strong emotions by teaching mindfulness skills.
- coaching and activities to teach minfulness skills for both parents and children
- self-regulation skills and stress reduction strategies
- parent and child group sessions
- childcare for children younger than 8 years old
- Yes, Service targeted to parents with children ages 8 to 12.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- call 403-750-2500 to register
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fees vary. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 20, 2019
- 1715 17 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 5J1
Open in Google Maps